Firefly House was founded in 2003 by Jan Aitken and Russell Davis who share a love of design.
From humble beginnings we’ve grown into a well-regarded specialist in Mid-Century furniture and a feature at modernist design shows both here in the UK and overseas.
Jan went to Farnham Art College, and followed a career as a textile designer consulting globally for the likes of ICI. She has been an interior designer for 20 years, having worked for KA International and Graham & Green (London) before co-founding Firefly House.
Tel: 07544 203 693. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russell started his career in the City until realising he far preferred the look of aluminium to trading it. As co-founder of Firefly House he is now able to marry his commercial experience with a passion for modernist design.
tel 07928 817 436. Email email@example.com
Friends of Firefly House
- Everything you need for a perfect holiday
- Friendly web designers in the heart of York City Centre
- Super cool kids wallpaper, fabrics and cushions
- Modern hand made knitted textiles
- Talented printed textiles designer
- Multi faceted designer
- Uber cool printed design textiles company